Abroad University Tie-Up Cell


Permanent Visa / Student Visa / Work permit

Sub : For Canada and Spain.
Study, Work, Settle in European countries – after XII and after Engineering processes

Our  Abroad Education Counselor, Ms Prenitha Prem, Live on this Friday to clear your doubts.

Day : 4/6/2021
Time : 11am to 1pm
Mode : Google meet ( link will be provided in group )